Sunday, August 24, 2008

New Home

For those of you who don't know, Dan and I recently moved to Idaho Falls. The house was originally an investment property, but when things went south, Dan and I decided to move into it. It has been tons of fun living down there in our own house and being able to experience a new city. Dan loves to go metal detecting in the evenings while I read the newest book in the Twilight saga. We don't have internet at the moment so I am only able to check email on the weekends when we come back to Rexburg. I hope to have pictures of our new house up soon- until them hope all is well with you!!
We love you all!

3 comments:

Sarah Stout said...

Your in Idaho Falls now! Crazy! That is pretty exciting!!

Christina White said...

HI Macie,

I love your wedding pictures that you posted. We need to give you guys more pictures of you both from Lagoon, we have quite a few. I am so glad that you are enjoying your house in IF. We do miss seeing you.

Much Love, Chris

the Roberts said...

congrats on the home and the 1 year mark. wow, that went by fast.
ashley