Monday, September 22, 2008

The Murphys!

A couple of weeks ago Dan and I went down to Kaysville, Utah to visit my parents. They just moved from Georgia to Utah. Their new house is so nice and my mom has done a great job decorating!! It is so wonderful to have my parents close by. This last weekend they came up to Idaho to help us finish remodeling our basement. I felt bad putting them to work but my parents were happy to help. I also love being able to see Mookie. He's the best dog in the world- I keep telling Dan when we finally get a dog we are going to name him Mookie Jr.
Here are some pictures from our trip to Kaysville

Mookie and I riding the Wiggle!

Watching The Office with my dad- he's loving it!
I love my Mama!!

Dan and I up in the canyons

7 comments:

Christina White said...

Cute pictues of their house! YOu look so pretty Macie! I am glad that you get to see your parents more often now! Glad you are in our family!

Much Love, Chris

Gary and Shelice Murphy said...

That is just too funny...lots of my family lives in Kaysville and it's were one whole side of my family is from...founding fathers and such. So at least one Murphy has returned to their roots ;)

MKShelley said...

Awww.... I love seeing your parents in these pics!

Gavin and Natalie said...

Hey!! I'm so excited your parents moved here and that you guys got a house in I.F. (I just found that out. I'm always the last to know in the 'news chain'.) You guys are such a cute couple! Looks like things are going well! Love the camo shirt by the way. haha. :)

the Roberts said...

Yeah for the move, now I can see you whole fam whenever I am up there.

Sarah Stout said...

Hey!!! How are you guys!! We haven't heard from you in FOREVER! How are ya?!?

T said...

Hey, Macie! We're SO glad your parents finally decided to repent and move back to Utah. :) Sorry we missed you at the Murphy Christmas party - hopefully we'll run into you guys sometime soon!