Thursday, December 4, 2008

Beatlemania!!

Hello Hello!!
Well not much has changed in the Robison household. Dan and I have completely moved into our house and really are starting to make it our home. I have this new found obsession with the Beatles (Dan couldn't be happier) so I decided to create a Beatles room in our house. Dan has all these awesome posters and we are going to frame them and put in our new reading room (Pictures soon to come). Dan also convinced me to bring "Beatlemania" to our living room as well. We took one of the nicer photos and put it in a pretty frame.
Now we have nothing on our walls but Ringo, John, George, and Paul- I LOVE IT!
Also new and exciting, I am going to be starting a new job soon. I found a job with an insurance company down in Idaho Falls. I am really excited but I am sad to leave Melaleuca. I have been training my new replacement the past couple of days and I know she will do a great job. I am sad to leave all the friends I have made with such a wonderful company, but I am excited for a new challenge. Dan even mentioned with the new job, he might even buy me a new car- HURRAY!!!!!! So now on my Christmas wish list: a new cell phone, a dishwasher, and a new car.... lets see if he can deliver!! :)
All in all things are going well. We are very excited to announce we are have new Brother-in-law joining the family. Dan's sister, Becca, met this wonderful guy and he proposed just this week! We were able to spend some time with Nick over Thanksgiving and we are overjoyed about him joining the family.
Hope all is well with you-
Love,
Macie

Here are some pictures of the house.... it's still a work in progress!
My next project- our bedroom!


2 comments:

Becca said...

WOW..it's about time you updated this thing..ha ha. House is looking great. I am kind of jealous. I want to be in a house. I love the apt, but it would be nice to have a house. I guess all in due time right?? So did you not just stare at your ring all the time when you first got it? I can't stop looking at it. I have only had it for three days, and it feels weird to have it off already. Then, I am paranoid I will scratch it, loose it, or something. ha. Anyway, off to change diapers..lol.. have a great weekend!!

Christina White said...

I love the pictures of your house! And I am excited that you are going to have a job in IF that will be so nice for you and Dan to be in the same city and way less time and gas money to be spent! I would love to see pictures of your beatles bedroom . . . is that going to be the baby's room someday? Wouldn't that be cute? and you could even do the crib up with Paul, Ringo and the lot! Just kidding! Seriously your house looks so great! You have done such a great job with decorating it! Very classy!

Love you guys!!