Friday, June 13, 2008

Father's Day!

As Father's Day is coming up I think about how grateful I am for the fathers (and future fathers) I have in my life.
For starters- I couldn't have asked for a better dad growing up. He was always there to love me, encourage me, calm me down when I was having my "Drama Queen" moments. I will forever be a Daddy's girl and I am so grateful for the example my dad has set for me.

Another Dad I want to praise is my father-in-law, Rob. He is such an amazing man and I am so blessed to be apart of his family. Rob is a great fishing partner, a good friend, and he is always willing to share his Diet Pepsi stash with me. :)

A future Dad- (hopefully)- is my brother Kellen. Although Kellen isn't even considering fatherhood right now, I know he will be an amazing dad one day. He is such a wonderful person and his kids will be so lucky to have such a fun, interesting, and COOL dad.

Last but DEFIANTLY not least, is my amazing husband, Dan. I am so blessed to have Dan in my life, and I am so excited for him to be the father of our children. Our kids will have so much to learn from Dan, and I know he is going to whatever he is kind of dad that every child deserves. I love Dan so much and I look forward to the time we start a family together.
HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!!

3 comments:

Christina White said...

Macie! What a wonderful tribute to all the "fathers" in your life I loved reading your feeling on them. Very sweet.

Ellie said...

MACIE!!! Ahhh! I miss you so much! I found your blog when I was looking at Diana's how have you been?

Candace said...

Hooray!! I'm so glad I found your blog! Way, way, way cute!