Wednesday, June 11, 2008

A Day in the Life....

Well- not much much has changed for Dan and I the past couple of months. We are trying not to go insane with the weather being so rotten. I usually rave about how much I love Rexburg, but today, June 11th, it SNOWED!! It was probably the most depressing day of my life. Dan is going crazy not being able to fish, but we are planning to take the four wheelers out this weekend if it starts to warm up.
Dan has been working really hard on his internet business. He has decided to go with a new web developer to give his existing website a face lift. You can go to recordergear.com to see the "soon to be updated" page. Dan has also been working on fixing up a house down in Idaho Falls. We had renters in the house, but we had to evict them and they left the place a total mess. Dan has done such a great job fixing it up. It has been so much fun going down to the house together and working on it.
What can I say- my husband is amazing. He works so hard at everything he does. I am so proud of him and all the work he has put into creating Recordergear and fixing up the house. I glad the weather will be nice enough this weekend to give him a much needed break.
As for me, I am just enjoying my new job a Melaleuca. I am the new Lobby Receptionist and I LOVE it! I have also been keeping busy with getting ready for Girl's Camp. I am the assistance Camp Director and I am enjoying it so much. I am really looking forward to camp, but there is still so much work to be done. Dan and I are also primary teachers, so I am lucky work with the 4 years old as well as the young women.
In more exciting news- I'm happy to announce my parents have officially left Georgia. They sold their house about a week ago and moved, for the time being, to Salt Lake City. Dan and I are really looking forward to spending time with them. (I'm even more excited to see my dog, Mookie!) Other than that things are pretty normal at the Robison household.
Until next time...

1 comment:

Christina White said...

Hi Macie, It is fun to hear about your life in your own words. I hope that you get feeling better. We will have to get together and work on our p.j. pants together! Mom and I went down to your house in IF today and cleaned the basement! What a yucky mess, but it is looking much better now! Talk to you soon! :)