Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Vegas Baby!

Around the beginning of April, our family decided to take a trip to Las Vegas- I was SO excited!! I was the only one in the family who hadn't been to Vegas. We stayed in a wonderful condo with plenty of room for everyone. The weather was beautiful- it was a nice escape from Rexburg's cold weather! I am now in love with Las Vegas. I don't know whether it was the buffets or the lights, but I was in awe the entire trip. We also took the four wheelers down and took them for a spin on the Nevada deserts. Here our some pictures of four wheeling.

Family Fun (Dan was taking the picture)The beginning of the day
Me and the Girls (Our nieces Sam and McKenzie)
Rob and the little girls Me sitting on top of a rock :)
The little girls found this hole in the rocks and immediately their imaginations went wild. They called the cave their "Earthly Home". Christina even joined in on the fun!
Dan on the fourwheeler

No comments: