Sunday, September 20, 2009

2 years and counting...

2 years!! Holy Cow!
Time flies when you are having fun! Our anniversary present to each other was our trip to Cali but we thought we would take a day trip on our actual anniversary. (It was August 2nd but I am a little late posting) We decided to drive to Cave Falls in Yellowstone and enjoy a day in nature. I took a good book and Dan took his fishing pole. We had a great time, even though the water was FREEZING!!

Posing in front of Cave Falls....
Dan didn't want to get his shorts wet so he hiked them up- lookin' good babe!! Dan found a good fishing spot... And I found a good reading spot!! He caught a fish.... and I found a sea shell.... :)
He finally got me in the water- SO COLD!!And I got him to hang out with me."All you need is love...."I am so happy to be Dan's wife. He is my best friend and eternal companion. I am the luckiest girl to call him my husband.
LOVE YOU BABE!!!!

2 comments:

Candace said...

You guys are seriously too cute. That picture of you reading a book looks like absolute heaven!

Thanks for your sweet comment! Keep your posts coming too!!! I miss you guys!

abo-bder said...


فني تركيب ستلايت بالرياض
فني نجار ايكيا بالرياض
شركة تركيب اثاث ايكيا بالرياض