Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Goodbye too soon....

My car was stolen last week... bummer.

I just want my sweet Ford Contour to know that even though I always said I hated you, deep down I did care about you. You were the first car that my parents didn't buy me.... my new fiance did. :) You were there for all our honeymoon, road trips with my new husband, to and from Melaleuca for 2 1/2 years, my companion in discovering Beatles music, being pulled over for not getting you registered and having to pay 2 tickets because of it, and learning to drive on icey roads during Idaho winters.... sorry I wasn't very nice to you. Now that you are gone I miss you, even though I am exited to get a new car. Thanks for being there even when I didnt want you to be.
I love and miss you- so long old friend.
And to the person who stole my car...... take care of my baby.... also I hope you get get caught by the police and then taken to jail for STEALING MY CAR JERK!!!!!

-Love,
Macie Ann